Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Damnation

Go down 
+16
The mastAH!
RaviorStygian
Spike991
Reede1991
Neotris
NicemanCandy
Revan XI9
Jamesy
Mr.Death
K-Mart
Methsia
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Regenerator
nekronuke
NiteKrawler
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:43 pm

I've got two ideas why that would be:
1. If this is set directly after Degeneration Chris still would've had almost a year to build his muscles (though this is quite unlikely, unless he went through some RIGOROUS training)
2. Maybe Chris just looks how he looks in LIN because the game designers decided so. That way the gamers won't start questioning what happened in between the maingame and LIN. If he had looked different the makers of the game would've had to explain this somehow, something they seemingly did not want to do sincce if that was the case it would've been explained anyway.

The second part was somewhat alike with what Nite said earlier.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:58 pm

See the trailer. Chris and Leon are going to team up.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/02/resident-evil-damnation-trailer-debuts/

It's so obviously Chris.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:16 am

Revan XI9 wrote:
See the trailer. Chris and Leon are going to team up.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/02/resident-evil-damnation-trailer-debuts/

It's so obviously Chris.

revan revan, if you read the thread you would see that the trailor was already posted and discussed etc, but most people here think it does look like chris from the original live action cutscenes however im leaning towards it being billy coen. And with leon being in damnation, I can see it being a long time before Leon is in another major game.Someone like Claire and Jill have overtook him in the que.What a boner killer for you. Razz
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

Playstation Network NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:12 am

I don't know much about Damnation, but I enjoyed Degeneration so this one should be good! I just hope the future of Billy Cohen is explained somehow, although I know that I'm asking for too much!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadfrontier.com
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Ok I thought billy was the mysterious dood but then I relized it has to be ark thomson. After all he is a friend of leons an he hasnt had any screen time cept in 1 game.

Increased the brightness and lowered contrast but yea it totally has to be ark. Same haircut and hes rocking a coat, only thing that I notice is that hes wearing either shades or glasses

Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 29bfqzm
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

Playstation Network powerbar15

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:46 pm

why cant it be carlos? i dont know or presume to know, just playing devils advocate.
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:41 am

Reede1991 wrote:
why cant it be carlos? i dont know or presume to know, just playing devils advocate.

Dono man I would have to go with my thought on it being ark. Ark knows leon while carlos dont. I dont see carlos returning for anything because IMO he was a throwaway character.

Carlos, Billy Coen, and Leon S. Kennedy are the only main male characters that don't directly meet with the series' main antagonist: Albert Wesker, although Leon is aware of him. sounds like a love triangle to me. Hell they can throw billy and carlos in the films and ill be a happy camper
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:45 am

Neotris wrote:
Ok I thought billy was the mysterious dood but then I relized it has to be ark thompson. After all he is a friend of leons an he hasnt had any screen time cept in 1 game.
Now THIS is a theory I like. It would be a twist and a great one at that. I'll go with this idea, it's too good to be missed.

@Reede: Carlos is too... Carlos to shave his hair like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:41 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Neotris wrote:
Ok I thought billy was the mysterious dood but then I relized it has to be ark thompson. After all he is a friend of leons an he hasnt had any screen time cept in 1 game.
Now THIS is a theory I like. It would be a twist and a great one at that. I'll go with this idea, it's too good to be missed.

@Reede: Carlos is too... Carlos to shave his hair like that Very Happy

Its the gear hes rockin that makes me think its ark cause they look pretty damn similar if you ask me but yet it could also be chris since he hasnt met leon either and I think chris has been to europe.

Totally gots to be ark I rest my case
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 5fqeqe

same damn stance and looks nearly exactly like him cept its animation not cg
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 23usxvn
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:36 am

This could be so awesome...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:33 pm

Could be Ark, but I wouldn't bet on it. Capcom usually sticks with using well known characters from numbered games in there stuff. Unless they bring in new characters like dead eye.

Neotris: Look at Chris in your sig and then at the mystery guy in that pic you posted...
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:23 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Could be Ark, but I wouldn't bet on it. Capcom usually sticks with using well known characters from numbered games in there stuff. Unless they bring in new characters like dead eye.

Neotris: Look at Chris in your sig and then at the mystery guy in that pic you posted...

I did and chris is epic buff and holding the gun with the other hand ... your point is? Idono they introduced new characters in degeneratio like curtis and all that willpharma crap characters so I see no reason why they cant bring him back
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Neotris wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I did and chris is epic buff and holding the gun with the other hand ... your point is? Idono they introduced new characters in degeneratio like curtis and all that willpharma crap characters so I see no reason why they cant bring him back
If the movie is set before RE5 Chris might not have been as muscled as he is today. And they actually both hold the gun with the same hand. Bringing Ark back would make the movie the best damn flick I've seen, though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Yeah they are using the same hand. And one thing everyone needs to realize is that if Chris appears in a movie, even one after RE5, it is nearly a guarantee that he will look like a normal human. Games do not rely on realism like most movies do. Having Chris that buff would make the movie a joke.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:46 am

I was just wondering... What breed of lickers those creatures are? They actually look like the super lickers.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:52 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Neotris wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

If the movie is set before RE5 Chris might not have been as muscled as he is today. And they actually both hold the gun with the same hand. Bringing Ark back would make the movie the best damn flick I've seen, though.

I'm sure I read this took place before RE5, and before the incident at the European Spencer Estate of course. Chris bulked up sometime between 2003(Operation TALOS in UC) and the '05 or '06 time period for the operation with the Spencer Estate. Judging by their ages at that time, and Jill's death ingraved in stone, her tombstone actually, leaves us with a possible two to three years for this game to take place, and for Chris to bulk up and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Great job Nite.

I wonder how things will go if Rebecca will make her appearance. Or at least they talked about it in the extras of Degeneration.

She should.
They talked about Damnation in the Degeneration DVD? Now, I have to either rent it again, or buy it.

Man, Rebecca being in this would be really satisfying since she was a very likable character (well, technically, almost all RE characters are likable, but Rebecca is special!)

I would really like to see her interact with Leon. The odd numbered RE characters (Chris, Jill, Wesker, ect. the main characters of RE 1, 3, and 5) almost never interact with Leon, if not ever. I wonder when this takes place? I'll have to read through this whole thread to find out I guess. Probably mentioned somewhere . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:26 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Great job Nite.

I wonder how things will go if Rebecca will make her appearance. Or at least they talked about it in the extras of Degeneration.

She should.
They talked about Damnation in the Degeneration DVD? Now, I have to either rent it again, or buy it.

Man, Rebecca being in this would be really satisfying since she was a very likable character (well, technically, almost all RE characters are likable, but Rebecca is special!)

I would really like to see her interact with Leon. The odd numbered RE characters (Chris, Jill, Wesker, ect. the main characters of RE 1, 3, and 5) almost never interact with Leon, if not ever. I wonder when this takes place? I'll have to read through this whole thread to find out I guess. Probably mentioned somewhere . . .
Well, they didn't actually talk about the name 'Damnation' in the extras, just the next movie they were going to make since it didn't have a name back then.

I don't remember exactly how they mentioned this but they said that she is a possibility since RE fans are interested in what she has been doing.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Rebecca for Damnation! Rebecca for Damnation!

No, I am serious, I want to see if she became even more bad-ass like in Mercs Reunion! Jail Breaker to face = Profit!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:22 am

Maybe further trailers will show us more. I would so much like to see her again.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:54 pm

i think that shady guy would be chris... claire might have told chris about leon's shenanigans and decided to team up with him...

btw.. those lickers look awesome!! but then leon's face showed up Sad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:27 am

Yay for Leon! I'm still wondering about the breed of those lickers...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:22 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Great job Nite.

She should.

No they didn't. I remember one of the guys mentioning that she could be in the next movie, just as an off-hand remark.

There's really nothing other than that, to imply she might be in here.

She doesn't have a direct connection to Leon(outside of the novels of course), and there's nothing that implies she would be in Europe either...it's possible though.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:29 am

HOLD YOUR HORSES EVERYONE!!!

What if the shady person in the Damnation trailer is... Jake Muller?

Just think about it. Damnation supposedly takes place before RE6. In the trailers of RE6 they keep talking about this East-European war that happened 6 months prior to the game. Damnation is set IN a European warzone. Jake comes from a war torn European country.

Of course this is all just speculation but I just had to get that out of my system.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Would be dissapointed if it was, ive my hopes on Billy. Also, why does Jake speak in an American country if hes from Eastern Europe lol. Maybe Capcom mean to say he is American but lives in Europe instead.

Also really pissed about the lack of news on Damnation. Not even a release date or nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Damnation
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next