HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series

Go down 
+2
Spike991
FALLEN TEMPEST
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FALLEN TEMPEST
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series Empty
PostSubject: what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series   what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:13 am

personally i think my favorite fights were against B.O.W TYRANT tho annoying as he was then fighting NEMESIS and finally wesker those were the best fights i think but tell me what your favorite fights were
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series   what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:25 am

Most every Tyrant fight was so much fun, I sure do hope they come back so we can get another, but playing OTS will probably make it more enjoyable, some quick button commands for dodging, etc. Basically an awesome boss fight.

Otherwise, fighting Jack Krauser as Leon in RE4 was really fun. All the button sequence fights were cool, not just the long cutscene one, "I died in a crash two years ago, is that what they told you?".

The second fight too, where he stalks you in that large courtyard area, sneaking up and trying to knife you, tons of fun.
Back to top Go down
FALLEN TEMPEST
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series   what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:47 am

dude they need to remake all RE games up to 4 and bring them into 360/PS3 that would be awsome
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series   what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:58 am

FALLEN TEMPEST wrote:
dude they need to remake all RE games up to 4 and bring them into 360/PS3 that would be awsome

I don't know, I think that would really be a waste of time, and money. I mean I just bought both of the Archives games on Wii, so that is another version of RE0 & RE1 that we have already seen before.

I wouldn't mind getting a new RE game though, one that plays OTS, that could be nice, something original.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series   what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:59 am

The battles with William Birkin in RE2, the encounters with Mr. X in RE2 and Survivor and fighting Morpheus in Dead Aim. Good times...
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series   what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:35 am

I like the fight with Nemesis in RE3 and both fights against Krauser in RE4
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series   what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:36 pm

The Tyrant in RE1 is my favorite but its too easy nowadays,Morpheus,Birkin and nemesis are good shouts as well.
Back to top Go down
FALLEN TEMPEST
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series   what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:43 am

yeah i must agree all these fights were awsome but my all time favorite will always be the times i kicked wesker's ass from raccoon city al the way to africa i love that fight i think its number 1 and this might be a bit off topic but i gotta ask for mercenaries reunion out all the character who would you rather see in it besides rebbecca chambers and barry burton
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series   what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:00 pm

FALLEN TEMPEST wrote:
yeah i must agree all these fights were awsome but my all time favorite will always be the times i kicked wesker's ass from raccoon city al the way to africa i love that fight i think its number 1 and this might be a bit off topic but i gotta ask for mercenaries reunion out all the character who would you rather see in it besides rebbecca chambers and barry burton
HUNK and Carlos.

And if it ever was possible: Joseph Frost. He is my favorite RE character of all time! It would be awesome to finally see a playable incarnation of him after all these years. DS had a lot of characters in multiplayer but sadly, no Joseph... Well, propably because they never had the "sprites" for him but anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series   what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Umm... Sorry if this is an unnecessary post but is this thread in a wrong section? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FALLEN TEMPEST
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series   what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:35 pm

actually this isnt in any right or wrong thread there buddy this is a free lance thread plus i dont out nothin in threads which pretty much ends this discussion
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series   what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:53 pm

I didn't mean any offence man Very Happy I was just trying to find this topic and the reason it took me some time is that it was in the forum support and questions section Razz
Back to top Go down
FALLEN TEMPEST
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series   what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I didn't mean any offence man Very Happy I was just trying to find this topic and the reason it took me some time is that it was in the forum support and questions section Razz

well its ok i just posted somethin thats all cuz there were some memorable battles in the world of resideny evil
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series   what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:12 am

FALLEN TEMPEST wrote:
actually this isnt in any right or wrong thread there buddy this is a free lance thread plus i dont out nothin in threads which pretty much ends this discussion

Actually Mass is right, this is really for Forum Support and Question regarding stuff like that, not questions regarding your favorite fight in the series.

Something like, "I can't get my signature to work, what do I do?" would be more appropriate.

Otherwise, I guess there isn't a big problem with this being here, it does make it harder to find, as nobody on earth would think to look here for a topic such as this one.
Back to top Go down
FALLEN TEMPEST
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series   what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:59 pm

Spike991 wrote:
FALLEN TEMPEST wrote:

Actually Mass is right, this is really for Forum Support and Question regarding stuff like that, not questions regarding your favorite fight in the series.

Something like, "I can't get my signature to work, what do I do?" would be more appropriate.

Otherwise, I guess there isn't a big problem with this being here, it does make it harder to find, as nobody on earth would think to look here for a topic such as this one.

yeah well i just randomly posted this where ever it ended up it goes and appreantly stays haha so it dont even matter cuz we all kno there are some amazing fights in the series
Back to top Go down
CHUCKX53
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
CHUCKX53

PostSubject: Re: what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series   what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:27 am

If I had to pick, I guess I would go with the real Krauser fight in RE4.

The Nemsis fights in RE3 were OK at first, but seriously, to have to keep 'killing' him over and over really sucked. And then in the end, just finish him off with a gun ?!? Acch....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series   what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series Empty

Back to top Go down

what were the best fights you've ever had in the RE series
Page 1 of 1