Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Ideas for an RE2 movie script EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Ideas for an RE2 movie script EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Ideas for an RE2 movie script EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Ideas for an RE2 movie script EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Ideas for an RE2 movie script EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Ideas for an RE2 movie script EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Ideas for an RE2 movie script EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Ideas for an RE2 movie script EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Ideas for an RE2 movie script EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Ideas for an RE2 movie script

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew
Cerberus
Cerberus
Andrew

Ideas for an RE2 movie script Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for an RE2 movie script   Ideas for an RE2 movie script EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Recently, I've started writing my own script for a movie adaptation of RE2 and thought I'd ask you all for some ideas and tips. It's in very primitive stages at the moment, and I'm just writing it for the sake of a free-time hobby. Here is an excerpt from what I've wrote so far:

RE2 Script Excerpt
(follows Claire-A, Leon-B scenarios)

Scene: Leon enters the R.P.D. via helipad entrance

[Leon makes his way to the base of a flight of stairs, leading to what appears to be a helipad. The distant groans of the undead can be heard in the night air. Leon walks up the stairs, making a metallic cling every step he takes. Upon reaching the top, Leon sees in the distance what appears to be a police helicopter approaching, and starts waving his arms wildly, in an effort to garner the pilot's attention.]

LEON:
(shouting) Hey, down here!

[Not long after Leon's shout, a police officer runs through the door located at the other side of the helipad, a machine gun strapped over his shoulder, and he too is now waving frantically.]

OFFICER:
(shouting) Drop the rope-ladder!

[Leon watches as the rope-ladder is deployed from the copter, swinging from one side. Suddenly, the pilot screams over the speakers.

PILOT:
Behind you!

[Leon turns to notice two of the undead, creeping out of the darkness of the helipad, already lunging for the officer. The officer grabs hold of the automatic weapon on his shoulder strap and fires upon the undead, although now they are literally on top of him. Before he can hold them, he falls off of his feet, with his finger still gripping the trigger, the automatic rounds flying blindly into the night sky. Unfortunately, these stray bullets have pierced the winshield of the copter, riddling the pilot with many rounds. Now, with only a dead pilot at it's helm, the helicopter spins wildly out of control, and is reaching the helipad dangerously fast.]

LEON:
Oh, shit!

[Leon, now with adrenaline rushing through him, sprints back down the metal stairs to avoid the inevitable crash. The copter comes down upon the now dead officer, being torn to shreds by his undead attackers, and crashes into the helipad's side of the R.P.D., violently exploding and taking a great portion of the wall with it. The wreckage of the copter is now engulfed with flames, lighting the helipad with the light of dim fire.]

[Leon now makes his way back up the stairs and reaches the helipad again, surveying the remnants of the failed rescue attempt. Leon realizes that in order to make it through this night, he's going to have to be prepared for everything this hellish city has to throw at him.]

[Leon spots the door that the police officer had exited from only moments earlier, and slowly proceeds to enter. Once inside, Leon finds himself in a long corridor. As he walks, he can feel and hear the creaking floor boards beneath his feet. After turning left at the first corner, Leon finds a dead officer on the wooden floor, pecks and bite marks all over his body, and glass from the shattered windows litter the floor like jagged shards.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andrew_resi

Ideas for an RE2 movie script
Page 1 of 1