Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
4th Resident Evil Movie EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
4th Resident Evil Movie EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
4th Resident Evil Movie EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
4th Resident Evil Movie EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

4th Resident Evil Movie

Go down 
+10
Finch
frodomir
Urubori
S.t.a.r.s 18
Mass Distraction
bravotwozero007
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
The mastAH!
RightHandVerdugo
14 posters
AuthorMessage
RightHandVerdugo
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
RightHandVerdugo

4th Resident Evil Movie Empty
PostSubject: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:39 am

All of you, I'm sure, know the Resident Evil movies front and back.

Recently, there was a release of a CG film. I was disappointed as I thought this was the fourth film - no..

~~ Apparently, there is still going to be another - Ali Larter as CRedfield, and the head of the movie. No more Alice (which is acceptable considering she doesn't really exist in RE, but she's a main character in the movies, so that's weirddd.) And there's talk of Eva Mendes playing Excella. That I would love to see..

But how do they plan on adding them into the same movie?
They'd have to create a whole new story for the movies..

Feedback please ^^;
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:26 am

i prefer the cgi movies because alice just doesn't fit in the series
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:24 am

actually alice will be in the fourth film because milla jovovich has just confirmed on her website that she will revive her role as alice.also wesker is supposedly in it again as the main bad guy
Back to top Go down
RightHandVerdugo
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
RightHandVerdugo

PostSubject: Grr.   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 am

weskersbarber wrote:
actually alice will be in the fourth film because milla jovovich has just confirmed on her website that she will revive her role as alice.also wesker is supposedly in it again as the main bad guy

Youy~~

It's all so confusing!! I wonder what it'll be like. Anybody know when it's out?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:48 pm

RightHandVerdugo wrote:

But how do they plan on adding them into the same movie?
They'd have to create a whole new story for the movies..

Yeah...because the first three "movies" were totally spot on with the RE universe. Degeneration was the only good movie. Anderson's films (I hate calling them that) were just unacceptable. It is obvious that he just took the Resident Evil idea because he couldn't think of anything good himself, and ruined it. He tried to put his own spin on it which is just morally wrong to me, because Resident Evil is not his creation to change. I just can't believe Capcom let him release those abominations. As you can tell, I'm not waiting on the edge of my seat for the 4th installment. Neutral
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:28 pm

the movies are ok, but they could have done so much more with the first, imagine if george romero got his hands on that....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:50 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
the movies are ok, but they could have done so much more with the first, imagine if george romero got his hands on that....

It would have been better, but he was still going to mess it up. If you are going to make a movie about RE, pick a title and don't change anything. RE1 for instance would be great as a movie. The problem is, too many Hollywood directors take far too many liberties with other peoples' creations. Even the latest Harry Potter movie suffered from that somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:07 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah...because the first three "movies" were totally spot on with the RE universe. Degeneration was the only good movie. Anderson's films (I hate calling them that) were just unacceptable. It is obvious that he just took the Resident Evil idea because he couldn't think of anything good himself, and ruined it. He tried to put his own spin on it which is just morally wrong to me, because Resident Evil is not his creation to change. I just can't believe Capcom let him release those abominations. As you can tell, I'm not waiting on the edge of my seat for the 4th installment. Neutral

I totally agree. The first movie was good as it didn't mess with the main characters, but the sequels... Why, WHY?! I will propably see the next one if it comes out since I've seen the first three but... meh. Not excited. I really liked Degeneration because it was about the original storyline. 4D Executer was a good one too.

If someone is a fan of the movies I'm not against that, but I hope no-one thinks they're the same storyline. As I said, gonna see the 4th one but it better be the last part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
S.t.a.r.s 18
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
S.t.a.r.s 18

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:03 pm

I think they should make a movie based on zero. that be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guywiththeconverse
Urubori
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:39 pm

If any of that happens...I'm just hoping Excella will have as minor a role in the movie as in the game.

Eva Mendez Mad
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:45 am

Urubori wrote:
If any of that happens...I'm just hoping Excella will have as minor a role in the movie as in the game.

Eva Mendez Mad

I hated Excella. How cliche can you get?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:11 am

weskersbarber wrote:

Wesker and live action?

FAIL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Finch
Cerberus
Cerberus
Finch

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Just a quick bump on the subject. The movie called Resident Evil Afterlife is already being filmed in Toronto and is scheduled for release on Sept 17 2010. It features more of the characters from the RE games. Leon Kennedy was supposed to be in this but in the Re2 Apoc they clearly stated Jill was suspended for getting him killed or something so they could not bring him into this movie. Here is the cast also It is missing Jill who is supposed to be joining the cast when she is done filming another movie in england.

Milla Jovovich Alice
Wentworth Miller Chris Redfield
Ali Larter Claire Redfield
Kim Coates Bennett
Shawn Roberts Albert Wesker
Spencer Locke K-Mart
Boris Kodjoe ??
Kacey Barnfield ??
Norman Yeung Kim Yong
Sergio Peris-Mencheta ??
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:03 pm

shawn roberts as wesker!? i aint watchin thisun

how to piss nekro off-
buy a RE game nd ask how 2 play as alice the "main hero"
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:53 am

The mastAH! wrote:
i prefer the cgi movies because alice just doesn't fit in the series

I think the same
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:34 am

nekronuke wrote:
shawn roberts as wesker!? i aint watchin thisun

how to piss nekro off-
buy a RE game nd ask how 2 play as alice the "main hero"
Has someone really asked you that? xD
But I'm there with you bashing that persons head to the sidewalk if that's true. I mean, I'd be pissed off if someone dared to ask me that xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
thawonguy89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:02 am

Personally, I think that Anderson completely took the resident evil series down the wrong path after the first movie. I appreciate the makers for at least having respect for the hardcore fans by sticking to the "mansion covering up an underground laboratory" premise. But once that movie made it's success, it just went downhill from there. The plot line they have set up has no overly interesting direction or suspense in comparison to what the games have established in the first place. It seems like they have run out of "original Resident Evil" ideas and are grasping for whatever idea the writers are coming up with. If you ask me, the storylines were WAY off after the first film.
Back to top Go down
Sara.A.Wesker
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Sara.A.Wesker

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:21 pm

I was looking forward to this movie, when i had heard that Jensen Ackles was goign to play Leon S. Kennedy. But then I read, that in Apocalypse, in the news paper article, they had killed off Leon. Once I heard that, I wasn't really into it. Tho I personally believe, the movie is going to blow, as well as Wesker. Which is hard for me to say, cause he's my favourite RE character.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:38 pm

thawonguy89 wrote:
Personally, I think that Anderson completely took the resident evil series down the wrong path after the first movie. I appreciate the makers for at least having respect for the hardcore fans by sticking to the "mansion covering up an underground laboratory" premise. But once that movie made it's success, it just went downhill from there. The plot line they have set up has no overly interesting direction or suspense in comparison to what the games have established in the first place. It seems like they have run out of "original Resident Evil" ideas and are grasping for whatever idea the writers are coming up with. If you ask me, the storylines were WAY off after the first film.

I agree, except that he didn't really have a choice. Despite the differences, I love the first film, in every way. Of course Capcom screwed him by making RE0, which explains what happens in a much better way, and basically making Anderson's film obsolete, so he had to make it his own at that point(assuming he had to make them at all I suppose). As a director though, he is really talented and has alot of imagination, I mean look at some of his ideas, they have even made it into the RE canon, Red Queen, the laster room, etc.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Resident Evil Movie   4th Resident Evil Movie Empty

Back to top Go down

4th Resident Evil Movie
Page 1 of 1