Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hi Everyone!

Go down 
+9
lyfesArcanum
weskersbarber
frodomir
Godzilla90s
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
AlbertWesker
Down
Sirens
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

Hi Everyone! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:18 pm

yh good idea, dont wanna put people off,soz!!
Back to top Go down
Sirens
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Sirens

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:05 am

charlieRE2 wrote:
lol yeah. i was gonna bring a rude leon kennedy joke in to but thought it might lower the welcome for the new guy lol

Lol, Yeah, It has actually. XD JK

Well, seriously this has to be the most idiotic introduction I have got in any forum. You guys JUST went majorly off-topic and talked about random junk which should have BASICALLY been talked by PM or even made a different topic if your that interested in discussing it. Should have not post random shite that has nothing to do with this introduction topic nor do I think people will find it interesting who likes who on the forum or whatever.

Rant over. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddensirenfan.webs.com/index.htm
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:25 am

Sirens wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
lol yeah. i was gonna bring a rude leon kennedy joke in to but thought it might lower the welcome for the new guy lol

Well, seriously this has to be the most idiotic introduction I have got in any forum. You guys JUST went majorly off-topic and talked about random junk which should have BASICALLY been talked by PM or even made a different topic if your that interested in discussing it. Should have not post random shite that has nothing to do with this introduction topic nor do I think people will find it interesting who likes who on the forum or whatever.

Rant over. bounce

This is a small forum so there's no need to follow rules so strictly. No one else will probably come in here after so long just to say welcome anyway.

Oh...and don't forget!
Spoiler:

EDIT: P.S. Do you know you're a guy? Judging by your avatar and sig, it seems you do not.
Back to top Go down
Sirens
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Sirens

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:14 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Sirens wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

Rant over. bounce

This is a small forum so there's no need to follow rules so strictly. No one else will probably come in here after so long just to say welcome anyway.

Oh...and don't forget!
Spoiler:

EDIT: P.S. Do you know you're a guy? Judging by your avatar and sig, it seems you do not.

WTH? This is just too stupid... pale The most low worthy question ever to get attention or wanting me to reply back. I was going to ignore it but since I'm in the mood to rant and that question was actually pretty annoying and amusing. Why the heck did you edit your reply and post a question that is so very immature made me go LMAO!!!! lol! Just because you have seen my avatar and sig you automatically judge me and say I don't know my gender??? O_o;; Do you honestly think there are is no male fans of female singers? < I say that because THATS the way you where implying the question. IMO Stop being such a idiot or something.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:41 pm

To be fair, the only reason I said anything I said was because you were acting like a fascist asshole to begin with. Where exactly do you get off telling us regulars that we need to follow rules when you only have like 6 or so posts. You are obviously never here anyway, so anything we do really doesn't affect you. I'm not sure why this forum seems to attract these "more righteous than thou art" types. In essence, don't try to be the big boss man. You won't get a very warm reception.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Sirens wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Sirens wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

Rant over. bounce

Oh...and don't forget!
Spoiler:

WTH? This is just too stupid... pale The most low worthy question ever to get attention or wanting me to reply back. I was going to ignore it but since I'm in the mood to rant and that question was actually pretty annoying and amusing. Why the heck did you edit your reply and post a question that is so very immature made me go LMAO!!!! lol! Just because you have seen my avatar and sig you automatically judge me and say I don't know my gender??? O_o;; Do you honestly think there are is no male fans of female singers? < I say that because THATS the way you where implying the question. IMO Stop being such a idiot or something.

listen mate dont want you to get off on the wrong foot at all but you just insulted some of our most regular users on your own welcome thread, its not the best way to introduce yourself. stop the rant and we can forget about it all
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:32 pm

For what it's worth, I apologize for unnecessarily calling your gender identity into question. Personal attacks/accusations have no place in argument.
Back to top Go down
Sirens
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Sirens

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:12 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
For what it's worth, I apologize for unnecessarily calling your gender identity into question. Personal attacks/accusations have no place in argument.

Okay, I apologize too. Some of the things I should have not really said and sorry for talking too much about it. But this has to be the most funny and wacky introduction I have ever got. Lol

Anyway, lets forget about all this as charlieRE2 said. Smile
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:03 am

Be glad I wasn't here when all this happened! XD Just kidding, I saw that the problem was solved so I'll shut up xD Anyways, welcome. (You might not see me a lot, but I'm always hiding somewhere keeping an eye out, so.....BEWARE!!) ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: