HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?

Go down 
+5
Spike991
RedFieldRiot
weskersbarber
The mastAH!
Jamesy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? Empty
PostSubject: Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?   Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Those Giant Majnis in Resident Evil 5 in my opinon are the most creepiest enemis in the game. Even more creepy is their war crys and thier masks. Gives me shivers down my spine when they come chasing after you. Do you think this could be the most scariest enemy in the game.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?   Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:41 pm

definately the weirdest but not the scariest
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?   Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:28 pm

i think the scariest is the executioner. 1 slap and you will need sheva to save your ass
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?   Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:30 pm

They were creepy but scariest for me as in a sense of get it the hell away from me i don't want it to get me sense would go to the god damn Reapers.....long time since we have had anything that has made me want to run away from in a long time...plus they have that instant death move and in my version they don't die quick enough lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?   Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:51 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
in my version they don't die quick enough lol.

lol, I remember that, sounds like quite an experience.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?   Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:05 pm

One question. Are the giant Majinis like a gigantic version of the normal sized tribal majanis? Because you can't really properly see what they look llike becaue they wear those weird tribal masks.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?   Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Jamesy wrote:
One question. Are the giant Majinis like a gigantic version of the normal sized tribal majanis? Because you can't really properly see what they look llike becaue they wear those weird tribal masks.

Yes. After you meet them for the first time, you will find a journal from a boy in the tribe right before the gandala ride. He says that the stuff the intruders gave them, the Las Plagas I assume, made some of the tribe's member grow to an abnormal size.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?   Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:15 pm

They would probably look even more scary without the face masks on Smile
Back to top Go down
Montorro
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?   Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:53 pm

the big man majinins?

They werent scary like zombies, they were very strange though.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?   Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:03 pm

No not big man majinis the really tall majinis with war masks and clubs that they can wack you wtih
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?   Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:01 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Those Giant Majnis in Resident Evil 5 in my opinon are the most creepiest enemis in the game. Even more creepy is their war crys and thier masks. Gives me shivers down my spine when they come chasing after you. Do you think this could be the most scariest enemy in the game.

I didnt find the creepy...I thought that the Tribe chiefs and the fucking bugs that come from the roof where creepy.
Back to top Go down
csylos
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
csylos

PostSubject: Re: Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?   Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:12 pm

I found them to be dead. I found the Majini in the port-o-john after you find the Dragunov to be very scary.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?   Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:24 pm

csylos wrote:
I found them to be dead. I found the Majini in the port-o-john after you find the Dragunov to be very scary.

Lmao. You can hear him, but you can't see him. Then all of a sudden he comes running out!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?   Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:46 pm

csylos wrote:

Wasn't that the part where those Majini are on the gun turrets on those trucks?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?   Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Spike991 wrote:
csylos wrote:

Indeedy-o!
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?   Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:14 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
csylos wrote:

Indeedy-o!

what chapters that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?   Did this freak you out as much as it did to me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did this freak you out as much as it did to me?
Page 1 of 1