Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
re5 wesker's voice EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
re5 wesker's voice EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
re5 wesker's voice EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
re5 wesker's voice EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
re5 wesker's voice EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
re5 wesker's voice EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
re5 wesker's voice EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
re5 wesker's voice EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

re5 wesker's voice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:37 pm

listen carefully when he says ah there you are and come reply to me when u hear what u think it is then u can join this group
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:24 pm

"Ah there you are", that is the terrible line from D.C. Douglas....

He was/is the replacement for Richard Waugh, and it is very dissapointing...

That line makes Wesker sound like some generic british guy to me.Sad
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm

It should have been more monotone for sure. As for how English it sounded, it didn't bother me. But because Wesker had the upper hand at that point, he should have been his extremely laid back self.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:06 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It should have been more monotone for sure. As for how English it sounded, it didn't bother me. But because Wesker had the upper hand at that point, he should have been his extremely laid back self.

Perhaps, although Wesker isn't exactly a monotone guy, or extremely laid back, if anything I would say moderately laid back...

I think by going with that description we get Wesker from Umbrella Chronicles.Sad He should have some emotion, but it all seemed wrong in RE5...

Also, what is this about a group? And the initiation is finding something in a line?Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Perhaps, although Wesker isn't exactly a monotone guy, or extremely laid back, if anything I would say moderately laid back...

I think by going with that description we get Wesker from Umbrella Chronicles.Sad He should have some emotion, but it all seemed wrong in RE5...

I dunno...He's pretty blank. He usually only shows emotion when he's angry. He did show some at the end of CV when he was talking to Chris about his new power but it was still pretty darn mellow. Aside from his outburst at the end of RE5, the only other time he showed clear emotion was when Red Queen locked him out of the Arklay's computers. *smash!!!* "You will regret THAT my lady..."
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I dunno...He's pretty blank. He usually only shows emotion when he's angry. He did show some at the end of CV when he was talking to Chris about his new power but it was still pretty darn mellow. Aside from his outburst at the end of RE5, the only other time he showed clear emotion was when Red Queen locked him out of the Arklay's computers. *smash!!!* "You will regret THAT my lady..."

Hmmm, well I think there was some emotion in just about every game...

RE0: Him and Birkin are confronted by their old mentor, whom they assassinated, and you could see the tension and fear from both men.Smile

CVX: After Alexia mutates, Wesker is in aw, and his jaw has dropped, that is certainly not the actions of Terminator T-001.Smile There are also plenty of other ones that are notable in CVX.

REmake: When Wesker unveils the T-002, he seemed somewhat emotional.Smile

RE4: Although he was on that device of Ada's the whole time, sitting in a chair, there was still some emotion from him, mainly about getting the sample, he was very determined for Ada to get that.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:18 pm

Indeed, but they were extremely minimal. I guess what I should have said was that he should have been a lot more laid back in that ONE instance during the Wesker/Jill fight. All in all though, I think his character was done well through to the end.

EDIT: Although...it's not the end. Razz silent
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:20 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Indeed, but they were extremely minimal. I guess what I should have said was that he should have been a lot more laid back in that ONE instance during the Wesker/Jill fight. All in all though, I think his character was done well through to the end.

EDIT: Although...it's not the end. Razz silent

I think that the way they did his emotions and even his actions and what he says was very different in RE5, it doesn't seem like something Wesker would say or do, not the plan with Uroboros(although he stole that from Spencer), but "actions and what he says".Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Haha, go vagueness!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:27 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

MMMM...

I guess more specifically, his lines were not at all like something Wesker would say, from previous games, and they made him talk like he was in White Chappel during the 1800's....

His voice also sounded forced, not like a guy actually talking in real life, but someone doing voice-overs for a game character....

definately took me out of the game...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:47 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

MMMM...

I guess more specifically, his lines were not at all like something Wesker would say, from previous games, and they made him talk like he was in White Chappel during the 1800's....

His voice also sounded forced, not like a guy actually talking in real life, but someone doing voice-overs for a game character....

Yeah...that Richard Waugh is pretty bad...lol j/k. Death to D.C. and W.S.!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:53 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

MMMM...

Although I didn't have anything against George H.W. Bush, I feel compelled to throw him into the fire too.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:02 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

MMMM...

Although I didn't have anything against George H.W. Bush, I feel compelled to throw him into the fire too.Smile

I'd like to add a hint of Tom Cruise in there if at all possible.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:04 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

I actually liked Cruise, but I thought this was for people with two initials and a last name...

D.C. Douglas
Paul W.S. Anderson
George H.W. Bush
????
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I actually liked Cruise, but I thought this was for people with two initials and a last name...

D.C. Douglas
Paul W.S. Anderson
George H.W. Bush
????

Wow..That went straight over my head lol. It must be getting late. I'm off to bed! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:11 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

D.C. Douglas
Paul W.S. Anderson
George H.W. Bush
????

Wow..That went straight over my head lol. It must be getting late. I'm off to bed! Smile

re5 wesker's voice Focus
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:11 pm

Peanut!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:42 am

ok im gonna tell u the answer, it is that he sounds like he says ah twice and always pronounces certain words with Ah! e.g Ah! there you ah, you are merely postponing the inevahtable
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:45 am

The mastAH! wrote:
ok im gonna tell u the answer, it is that he sounds like he says ah twice and always pronounces certain words with Ah! e.g Ah! there you ah, you are merely postponing the inevahtable

That is certainly Douglas' way of overdoing to voice, trying to make it sound british and overdoing that is the reason...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:21 am

The mastAH! wrote:

It's not a mistake. It just sounds English.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:50 am

Quote :
It's not a mistake
i never said it was i just think it's kinda funny sometimes
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:53 am

The mastAH! wrote:
Quote :
It's not a mistake

That's because it's always funny when people talk with an English accent. Laughing But I love it on women! Soooo sexy...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:56 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:
Quote :
It's not a mistake

That's because it's always funny when people talk with an English accent. Laughing But I love it on women! Soooo sexy...

Very true govenar.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

re5 wesker's voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: re5 wesker's voice   re5 wesker's voice Empty

Back to top Go down

re5 wesker's voice
Page 1 of 1