HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Improve your system speed - 2x more ram! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Improve your system speed - 2x more ram! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Improve your system speed - 2x more ram! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Improve your system speed - 2x more ram! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Improve your system speed - 2x more ram! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Improve your system speed - 2x more ram! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Improve your system speed - 2x more ram! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Improve your system speed - 2x more ram! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Improve your system speed - 2x more ram! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Improve your system speed - 2x more ram!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Improve your system speed - 2x more ram! Empty
PostSubject: Improve your system speed - 2x more ram!   Improve your system speed - 2x more ram! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 2:29 pm

Need extra ram? Has your computer been slowing down? have you gotten the Yellow pop up on your desktop that says "Low Virtual Memory" well then this is for you, and it will add ram to your computer to speed up your computer and this will especially be useful for gamers. If you have 512mb of ram then put 1024, if you have 1024 ram then put 2048, so double what you have, I have 1gb or 1024 so i doubled it to 2048. To See the Full tutorial, read below: Now first lets check how much ram you have To check do this 1. Click start 2. settings, control panel 3. system You will see Under computer: Your processor name speed and ram Now in order to this correctly, you need to make your virtual ram double your physical ram so if you have 1 gig ram you need to set virtual ram to 2 gig How do you set virtual ram settings? Easy In that same window (system window) click advanced Then under performance click settings when you click settings click the advanced sub tab on top at the very bottom you will see virtual memory click change click your main harddrive, on mine its C: so highlight that then click custom size now you need to input the ram in mb to convert gig to mb use this http://egret.net/kb__mb.htm now if you have 1 gig ram, it will be 1024 x 2 = 2048 In your initial size mb and maximum size mb, they need to be the same click set and then ok
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Improve your system speed - 2x more ram!   Improve your system speed - 2x more ram! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:39 pm

So... what website did you steal this from?

And does it work? Did you try it?
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Improve your system speed - 2x more ram!   Improve your system speed - 2x more ram! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:46 pm

Leon Kennedy wrote:
So... what website did you steal this from?

And does it work? Did you try it?

i wont tell you since you will s# again, and i did try it myself and i feel the difference
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improve your system speed - 2x more ram!   Improve your system speed - 2x more ram! Empty

Back to top Go down

Improve your system speed - 2x more ram!
Page 1 of 1