HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake

Go down 
+2
charlieRE2
Jamesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake Empty
PostSubject: The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake   The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:28 pm

In my opinion I think one thing that really made the Remake memorable and good was the layout of the spencer mansion and the detaild rooms stick in your mind. It's bascily a very creative and interestingly designed mansion. Does anybody here agree that the mansion design and layout was one of the best thing about Resident Evil 1 Remake?
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake   The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:34 pm

i have always loved the mansion anyway but the detail in the remake was outstanding Smile especially with the extra rooms Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake   The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:35 pm

The Training Facility in Resident Evil 0 is not so memrobale though. Smile
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake   The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Jamesy wrote:
The Training Facility in Resident Evil 0 is not so memrobale though. Smile

resident evil zero was really cool but i prefer the remake Smile but none compare to RE2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake   The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Re 2 is alright. I mean you can't really compare it to the Remake because of the graphics difference. I would love to see a Remake of Re2 for the Nintendo Wii though. That would be epic. Even after completing Resident Evil 5, I still like the Re1 Remake the best. Resident Evil 4 was amazing as well though.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake   The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:45 pm

of course you can compare it Smile resident evil remake does not even come close to RE2 for me but im going off topic so never mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Gothmog
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake   The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:14 pm

I have to say that the police station was way more memorable for me rather than the mansion. The Mansion was cool, But I can replay my run through room for room in RE2 in my head. imho
Back to top Go down
http://www.frankenpuke.com
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake   The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:20 pm

Yeah I still remember the police station well.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake   The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:55 pm

The mansion was my favorite environment from any RE game. I thought the police station was rather bland.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake   The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:34 pm

police station was outstanding!
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake   The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:30 am

RE2 Remake... Screw the Wii, make it for PS360, I want it in HD.

Although with the way Capcom's been handling their games I'm kind of afraid they'll hack it up and make it crappy...

But yes, The Mansion was... WOW, detailed. You could tell what room you were in just by looking at the first camera angle. I could tell what room I was in, in RE2 by the music.
Back to top Go down
La Femme Fatale
Cerberus
Cerberus
La Femme Fatale

PostSubject: Re: The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake   The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:22 am

I adored the mansion in the REmake. I thought the attention to deal that the producers put into that thing was amazing. The only thing I kinda 'lol'ed at was the fact the kitchen is in the basement, aha.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake   The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:31 am

Actually, kitchens are in the basement of a lot of mansions. Or at least way off from the dining area. Upper class people made this dumb rule about never seeing food being made or cleaning being done. The only time you should see the help is if they are directly serving you.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake   The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:38 am

I like the victorian style design of the Spencer Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake   The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spencer Mansion in the Resident Evil Remake
Page 1 of 1