Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE5 Loose Ends???!!

Go down 
+4
Voltius
Ghost Leader
Indiana Jones
Spike991
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
I was insinuating that I was the new leader by asking who wanted koolaid. Wink
I and my followers shall topple you from your throne!

Yes you and the other senators.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
I and my followers shall topple you from your throne! Prepare for combat!

RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 752_Warner_Bros._Frank_Miller_300_-_300SpartanWarriors

Ok...Bring it on.

RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 Chuck-norris-002
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:38 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ok...Bring it on.

RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 Chuck-norris-002
Oh...snap.

RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 Image-928488
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:10 am

lol freakin photo bucket. It was Chuck Norris by the way.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:12 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah, I burst out laughing at it this morning, but didn't have time to replay. Darn school... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:09 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Hah! Only one thing more powerful than Chuck Norris...Photobucket terms of use!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:32 pm

Oh and the thing about the senators was a Julius Caeser referrence.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:00 pm

Et tu Brute?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:02 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Et tu Brute?

Wasn't that what that one Halo trailer was called???Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:04 pm

lol I wouldn't be surprised. Leave it to MS to make a mockery of something so classic. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:52 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
I and my followers shall topple you from your throne!

Yes you and the other senators.Smile
Republic, Republic, Republic!!!
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:10 am

Jill Valentine wrote:
personally I was quite happy with RE5's story, plenty of files that show the possible open ends to read, this might have been "Albert Weskers Last Stand" but there is definatley a lot more to cover before its all over:

1: The Wesker Children, it states there was more than Albert that survived, how many survived the virus injection remains unknown, all that is known is Albert found Spencer first.

2: TriCell, Excella was only ONE of many members of the board of directors, there are more likely more facilties and more run-ins with TriCell to be had....we may even see the return of the shambling zombies or even G-Mutants (since TriCell possess samples of all viruses save from the NE parasite)

3: Bio-Weapons Arms Dealers and Terrorists, Ricardo was but one of many of the arms dealers smuggling bio-weapons and selling them to terrorists, there are probably a lot more throughout the RE world to hunt down.

4: The true ending, we have yet to see what happens to all the characters when the game finally "wraps up" after everything is over (my money is on Chris and Jill getting married as well as Leon going on a date with either Ada or Claire)

Finally, someone who has the idea of a Ada+Leon and Chris+Jill ending, I would love to see that as well
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
Jill Valentine wrote:
personally I was quite happy with RE5's story, plenty of files that show the possible open ends to read, this might have been "Albert Weskers Last Stand" but there is definatley a lot more to cover before its all over:

1: The Wesker Children, it states there was more than Albert that survived, how many survived the virus injection remains unknown, all that is known is Albert found Spencer first.

2: TriCell, Excella was only ONE of many members of the board of directors, there are more likely more facilties and more run-ins with TriCell to be had....we may even see the return of the shambling zombies or even G-Mutants (since TriCell possess samples of all viruses save from the NE parasite)

3: Bio-Weapons Arms Dealers and Terrorists, Ricardo was but one of many of the arms dealers smuggling bio-weapons and selling them to terrorists, there are probably a lot more throughout the RE world to hunt down.

4: The true ending, we have yet to see what happens to all the characters when the game finally "wraps up" after everything is over (my money is on Chris and Jill getting married as well as Leon going on a date with either Ada or Claire)

Finally, someone who has the idea of a Ada+Leon and Chris+Jill ending, I would love to see that as well
For that to happen successfully, the story would have to finish, which I have a feeling is not something Capcom is planning on doing anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:13 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
Jill Valentine wrote:

I agree completely on the Chris+Jill ending, but I can't exactly envision Leon and Ada sitting in a movie theater somewhere. Similarly, I've never picked up anything special between Leon and Claire, lest of all a Chris/Jill relationship.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:19 pm

You make a good point GL. Leon and Ada have a definite spark while Chris and Jill at least aren't as obvious. It's ironic that it is easier to see Chris and Jill together than it is for us to see Leon and Ada together. Does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:33 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
You make a good point GL. Leon and Ada have a definite spark while Chris and Jill at least aren't as obvious. It's ironic that it is easier to see Chris and Jill together than it is for us to see Leon and Ada together. Does that make sense?
Makes complete sense. Seems like even Ada herself said somewhere that she isn't capable of human love.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:42 pm

Hmmm that is another good pair that don't really seem like they are romantic in anyway, Leon and Claire.Smile

And yeah GL, I remember Ada saying that on her 'death bed'.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:46 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Hmmm that is another good pair that don't really seem like they are romantic in anyway, Leon and Claire.Smile

Yeah, but Chris and Jill have worked together for years. As far as I know, Leon and Claire worked with each other for a short period in Raccoon City, and then met again briefly in (insert setting of Resident Evil Degeneration here).
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:53 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah, but Chris and Jill have worked together for years. As far as I know, Leon and Claire worked with each other for a short period in Raccoon City, and then met again briefly in (insert setting of Resident Evil Degeneration here).

Well someone once said, "I think you know someone better in the first 5 minutes than a 20 year relationship, think about it, those first gut-instincts, they are always right", so let's not think about it in quantity but in quality, that is why they call it "quality time".Smile

But anyway Chris and Jill have split up enough as well, for extended periods of time.Smile
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Ada and Leon LOVED each other, She liked him. He liked her. THEY KISSED.

Their LIVES are what is keeping them apart. When they grow older and Ada is no longer a spy and leon no longer a secret agent. I can see them changing their ways and being together.

Chris + Jill = NO. They've never expressed any type of real LOVE for each other, other than a brother/sister or cop/partner relationship. We FEEL like CHris + Jill would go together because of their personalities make them more likely to settle down with each other. But really they're no interested in each other. Same goes for Leon + Claire.

At least that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:00 am

Voltius wrote:

Their LIVES are what is keeping them apart. When they grow older and Ada is no longer a spy and leon no longer a secret agent. I can see them changing their ways and being together.

Chris + Jill = NO. They've never expressed any type of real LOVE for each other, other than a brother/sister or cop/partner relationship. We FEEL like CHris + Jill would go together because of their personalities make them more likely to settle down with each other. But really they're no interested in each other. Same goes for Leon + Claire.

Chris was ready to go through anything to find Jill. I'd say that merits some recognition.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:11 am

Voltius wrote:

It doesn't matter that Chris and Jill didn't do anything direct like hug, kiss, rip each other's clothes off, etc.. Body language, eye contact, and the fact that Chris was willing to fight the devil (both figuratively and literally) to save her is much more clear than just a little kiss.

Leon and Ada didn't kiss until the end, yet it was still obvious all the way through that they were falling in love (at least, to me it was).
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:04 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
It doesn't matter that Chris and Jill didn't do anything direct like hug, kiss, rip each other's clothes off, etc.. Body language, eye contact, and the fact that Chris was willing to fight the devil (both figuratively and literally) to save her is much more clear than just a little kiss.

Leon and Ada didn't kiss until the end, yet it was still obvious all the way through that they were falling in love (at least, to me it was).
lol. It seems you are better at voicing my thoughts than I am GL. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:36 am

Holy shit Leon and Ada kissed!!!! I never played Claire before I did Leon, so I never saw that part with Mr.X
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:11 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

Sure, as I had previously said they don't need to being kissing or hugging or etc., but despite that being absent I just don't see the body language that would imply what you are thinking, we are watching the same thing and just interpretting it differently...Smile

@Indiana Jones, yes they did kiss, believe it or not they also checked into the Apple Inn and got a room, just saying.Smile

not really.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE5 Loose Ends???!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next